Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Body Material||Stainless Steel|
|Max Temperature||35 -80 Celsius|
|Voltage||415 V, 3 phase AC|
We are the leading manufacturer of Fluid Bed Drying
and our product is made of good quality.
In the vibrated fluid bed dryer, the material is easily transported through the dryer by the combined effect of fluidization and vibration.
The fluidization velocity can be judiciously selected, to minimize entertainment of the smaller particles, to avoid gas bubbling m the fluid bed thereby minimizing attrition.
- Fluidization of materials which are difficult to handle in a static fluid bed dryer.
- The residence time can be adjusted, by varying the bed height, through the overflow weir position.
- A cooling section can also be provided, by partitioning of the plenum chamber.
- Wide particle size distribution.
- Low strength of wet or dry particles.
- Stickiness or thermoplasticity of the particles.
- Pasty properties of the wet feed.
- Milk products (used as a secondary dyer).